Sunday, September 23, 2012

Milk Can Side Table

So it all started with this milk can I picked up at a yard sale (last year). I paid a whole $5 for it. I had no idea what to do with it but I knew I wanted it. BAD.

It was dirty, cobwebbed and in need of a coat of paint. 
So of course onto the back porch closet it went for about 12 months.
Until I saw this:


I knew immediately the fate of my $5 milk can. A cute side table for the back porch! So off I went to Home Depot to pick up spray paint and a table top. I picked up this
and unfortunetly Home Depot claimed not to have any wooden table tops but luckily my mom had one of these bad boys in the attic: 

So off the top came and I spray painted the heck out of it and the milk jug. I attached  the two with a tube of Power-grabber adhesive.
And in the end I had this: 


No comments:

Post a Comment